Come and celebrate the unity of the 5 elements at the All-Night Sound Puja on February 24th!
Immerse yourself under the radiant full moon in a healing atmosphere created by otherworldly sounds of high-vibrational musical instruments.
Get ready for a night of harmonic resonance and spiritual upliftment as we explore the power of the five elements within us:
- Synchronize through vocal practices
- Expand consciousness through breathwork
- Connect with the earth through the rhythm of shamanic drums
- Enrich and heal through vibrations of archaic instruments:
- Tibetan singing bowls, handpans, quartz bowls, gongs, didgeridoo, vargan, shamanic drums, shruti boxes, metallophones, and bells
- Mystical journey through the Night of Gongs
Meet our esteemed Masters of the Ceremony:
- Igor Nakaznoy: Sound therapist, musician, gong master, founder of the Kyiv music project Ezzosound.
- Svitlana Grin: Musician, multi-instrumentalist, sound healer, organizer of ethnic music festivals and events.
- Stan Om: Musician, multi-instrumentalist, researcher, sound therapist, and artist.
Starts at 8:00 PM on February 24th
Ends at 7:00 AM on February 25th.
Participation Fee: 65 euros
What to bring: Yoga mat, warm blanket, pillow, comfortable clothing, water, and a snack for breakfast.
A jam is a casual gathering of handpan players where they can come together to play music and share their passion for the instrument. Jams are a great way to learn from other players, experiment with new techniques, and have fun.
Sound healing is a holistic practice that uses the sound of the handpan to promote relaxation, healing, and well-being. During a sound healing session, participants will lie down and listen to the soothing sounds of the handpan as it is played live.
A festival is a multi-day event that features handpan music, workshops, and other activities related to the handpan. Festivals are a great way to immerse yourself in the world of the handpan and connect with other players from all over the world.
Collaborations are events where handpan players come together to perform with other musicians or artists. Collaborations can be a great way to explore new musical possibilities and create unique and unforgettable experiences for the audience.